viernes, 3 de agosto de 2012

Listen: Arcade Fire's Richard Reed Parry Covers Talk Talk's "I Believe in You"

Richard Reed Parry: "I Believe in You"

Arcade Fire multi-instrumentalist Richard Reed Parry has shared his cover of Talk Talk's 1988 single "I Believe in You", recorded for the tribute album Spirit of Talk Talk. The compilation is out September 3 via Fierce Panda (pushed back from its original May 28 release date).

Parry's cover comes alongside ones from Grandaddy's Jason Lytle, Bon Iver's S. Carey, Depeche Mode's Alan Wilder's Recoil project with My Brightest Diamond's Shara Worden, White Lies, Lia Ices, Joan As Police Woman, Do Make Say Think, and more. 

A launch party for the tribute album will take place September 6 at Great Portland Street 229 in London.

Check out the original video for "I Believe in You":

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario